We are looking for an Art Director with a strong passion for the digital world, to strengthen our creative team.
The Art Director represents a key role in the team: he or she will work on international digital projects, expressing his or her know-how in interpreting complex briefs and offering functional, innovative and pixel-perfect solutions.
The Art Director, under the supervision of a Creative Director, will work in synergy with the creative team, but also in a more transversal way with colleagues from other teams (backend developers, project managers and accounts).
- He or she knows how to interpret a brief and translate it into a cutting-edge design proposal, in sketches and mockups to initiate new projects and win competitions;
- He or she defines the structure and details of important projects, leading the development of high-level and engaging digital experiences;
- He or she creates presentations, documentation, and asset kits for team developers.
Experience and technical skills:
- Experience in full digital or digital first communication agencies of at least 3 years;
- Previous experience in international contexts or international projects, with proficient use of English;
- Deep knowledge of visual design, interaction design, brand development and creative process;
- Wireframe study and design;
- Excellent ability to design layouts with modern and complex user interfaces;
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe XD;
- Ability to create animated prototypes with XD or Invision;
- Knowledge of Sketch and Figma (nice to have);
- Interactive experiences, responsive web design, mobile apps and AR (nice to have);
- Ability to create animated prototypes with After effects or Principle (nice to have);
- Ability to create 3D elements for the web (nice to have).
Attitude and soft skills:
- He or she is dynamic, with problem-solving skills;
- He or she knows how to define his or her own work rhythm in relation to the project and the defined timing;
- Precision, punctuality and attention to details;
- Digital-first mentality and approach;
- Interest in new digital trends;
- Willingness to exchange views and predisposition to dialogue;
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken).
What we offer:
- A stimulating and constantly growing work environment;
- The opportunity to work on challenging, high-level and international projects;
- An annual training budget dedicated to your professional growth;
- The offer will be measured on the candidate's experience and the skills which we will be able to evaluate during the selection process.